Royal Cats Royal Cats

I love the gameplay. It's deceptively simple but it takes a lot of skill after a few levels. The art and music also complement it wonderfully.

Great game!

Story Time Story Time

I saw this game coming to life during GGJ and I must say the end result looks really nice! I love the multiple endings and Luis's music fits perfectly!

Genkido Genkido

I really like the mechanics, they're very original. I think, though, that the difficulty curve can become kinda flat for skilled people. Maybe you can add a countdown timer. Each coin adds a few seconds. You start with a lot of spare seconds so its easy to avoid risky coins at first, but when you start running low on time you also start being less careful.

400 Years 400 Years

Some fellow gamedevs recommended the game. I enjoyed it a lot. Really clever and original.

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

I didn't like this not game a lot and I don't think you're a genius. I wouldn't not play more not games like this one.

Time Attack Time Attack

Really fun to play! The only thing I would change is adding a 1 or 0.5 second delay between the title/instructions(avoid, collect, etc) disappearing and the minigame starting. As it is right know it doesn't give much time to react, especially in the case of flappy.

jupitron responds:

Will do!

Moondo Moondo

Overall, I think this could make for a great mobile game that would sell reasonably well.

Its main flaw is that it has unfair difficulty. By unfair I mean were the player doesn't feel its his/her fault. People complain about the red squares because the yellow one is too hard to control so not dying starts involving luck mostly and the player feels he/she lacks agency.
I think the yellow square should instantly move at a predefined speed instead of gradually accelerating. This allows you to change direction quickly and predictably and I think will work better for this kind of game.
http://www.emanueleferonato.com/2012/05/24/the-guide-to-implementing-2d-platformers/ (scroll down to "Acceleration") .

Another thing I noticed is that I end up not moving the platform at all. Maybe focusing on the platform, the yellow square and the red squares is too much, but with better controls I think it'll be possible to stay alive without having to move the platform, and moving the platform can become an emergency-only pro technique.

Also another thing that feels unfair is letting the character go off-screen. You can be hit by red squares and you can't see them. I think the main character should not be able to go-off screen.

Other than that, I think the basic gameplay elements are really fun.